Kingmaker: Lures of Majesty
Important Dates in Svenheim History
IMPORTANT DATES IN SVENHEIM HISTORY
- The future heroes & founders of Svenheim receive a Charter for Greenbelt Exploration and strike out to explore The Greenbelt and to cull the hordes of bandit’s holding it hostage.
- The heroes arrive at Oleg’s Trading Post and defeat the bandits terrorizing it.
- The heroes discover a bandit camp along the Frostfang River (then Thorn R.) and put to justice all the bandits found there by combat, execution or enslavement.
- Future Svenheim General Kruznic Salvaris is slain by a beast but is miraculously resurrected by the hands of the goddess Sarenrae for a holy purpose.
CALISTRIL (February), 24th.
- The bandit lord calling himself the Stag Lord is defeated by the future founders at Fort Tuskwater breaking the hold of banditry on The Greenbelt. The Stag Lord’s head is sent to Restov as proof of his defeat.
PHARAST (March), 1st.
- The heroes of The Greenbelt receive a charter to rule from Restov.
First Year of Svenheim
PHARAST (March), 3rd.
- Founding Day.
- Sven Ragnarsson chosen among the Heroes of the Greenbelt to become Svenheim’s 1st ruler.
- Svenheim Barony and Svenheim Capitol founded.
GOZRAN (April), 30th
- Annual Gozran Wedding Festival established by Baron Sven.
- Baron Sven Ragnarsson weds Svetlana making her the Baroness of Svenheim.
- General Kruznic Salvaris weds Aleesha.
- An economic bust hits the fledgling Barony causing a lean winter and some unrest among the new settlers.
- The economy of Svenheim recovers, refilling the coffers and allowing the nation to grow once again.
Second Year of Svenheim
GOZRAN (April), 30th (Gozran Wedding Festival)
SARENITH (June), 16th
- Baroness Svetlana gives birth to quadruplets, the future heirs of Svenheim.
- Hrathgar Svensson is born, first son and heir of Svenheim.
- Annar Haylex Svensson is born, second son and heir of Svenheim.
- Buliwyf Svensson is born, third son and heir of Svenheim.
- Idonea Svensdottir is born, first daughter and heir of Svenheim.
- 1st = Greenbelt War begins.
- 8th =Battle of Fort Tuskwater
- 14th = Battle of Svenheim
- 21st = The Battle of Narlmarches is a decisive victory ending The Greenbelt War.
- 24th = A giant owlbear attacks Svenheim Capitol before the army returns home. Many buildings destroyed and dozens of citizens are killed.
- 6th = The giant owlbear is tracked down and slain. General Kruznic Salvaris and High Diplomat Lindetheil Arolen are slain during the battle.
- 9th = General Kruznic Salvaris is once again resurrected by Sarenrae earning him the nickname of ‘The Undying General’.
- 10th = A Founding Hero of Svenheim, Lindetheil Arolen, is laid to rest in the newly constructed Hero’s Rest Graveyard.
- The Leadership Council attends Varnhold’s Winter Festival.
- Baron Sven Ragnarsson declares Varnhold as a blood brother of Svenheim as he and Baron Maegar Varn form an alliance between the two nations. Sven agrees to marry one of his sons to a daughter of Varn’s in the future.
Third Year of Svenheim
- Varnhold Vanishing occurs as everyone within 20 miles of Varnhold City disappear.
- 2nd – 11th = Svenheim’s army is raised and coordinates with Mivon to defeat the undead army incursions destroying the southern Nomen Heights.
- 12th = The Leadership Council slays Vordakai at his fortress in The Valley of the Slain to end the undead threat.
- 17th = Jarl Sven Ragnarsson appoints Lady Amelia as the new Marshal of Svenheim.
- 17th = Because she is a Varnholder & the slayer of Vordakai, Jarl Sven Ragnarsson titles Marshal Amelia as the Baroness of the Varnhold Barony.
- 17th = Jarl Sven Ragnarsson decrees (sixth decree) that Svenheim will come to the aid of it’s leaderless brother nation of Varnhold and annexes it into Svenheim.
- 20th = High Diplomat Calessee Kel’Marcavia negotiates a treaty (first treaty) with War-priestess Aecora Silverfire to set borders and friendship with the Nomen Centaurs.
Neth (November), 30th
- High Diplomat Calessee Kel’Marcavia is assassinated in Svenheim’s Capitol.